Send a message via AIM to Essenar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
How would you define the strongest?

When it comes to physical strenght it would be Tsunade. [5th]
When it comes to speed it would be Minato [4th]
When it comes to surviving and perhaps experience it would be Hiruzen [3rd]
When it comes to tactical and battle skills it would be Tobirama [2nd]
When it comes to overall power, abilities to defend and attack massive chakra's it would be Hashirama [1st]
I feel like you just made up reasons to give them all some kind of merit.

Tsunade's physical strength is grossly over-estimated. She used it to punch some pillar off a building when Pain was attacking Konoha. Raikage is visibly stronger. You can't minimize other attributes for the sake of emphasizing one. Like saying you have the fastest black Honda Civic within a 1 mile radius or some variation of that type of argument.

Combat abilities, speed, leadership... Most attributes that would be deemed worthy of a shinobi all go to Hashirama.

Minato would be second place. Despite his short reign, he protected Konoha and sent Tobi with his tail between his legs. He fought Raikage and Bee simultaneously to a stalemate and A himself called Minato a man he would never think would be defeated.

Based on the way the manga is going at the moment, I would rank:
1) Hashirama
2) Minato
3) Tobirama
4) Sarutobi
5) Danzou
6) Tsunade

Yeah that's right, I rank Danzou above Tsunade. At least he went toe to toe against Sasuke, who at that point had gone toe to toe with other kage's and forced him to go nearly blind spamming his MS abilities. Tsunade literally did NOTHING against Pain and has done nearly nothing this whole war.
Essenar is offline   Reply With Quote