View Single Post
Old 2006-09-10, 09:36   Link #101
raziel666
Cogito, Ergo Sum
*Fansubber

Congrats for a very useful thread, I had wanted to use AFX and was almost desperate and ready to give up, because of color conversions, ruining of image and stuff, when I accidentally visited this place. What I want to ask is:
1) Is there any other codec (except for the Uncompressed Video - the default of AFX) for lossless extraction to RGBA mode? I'm asking, because for a couple of minutes that I want, it need so much space (enough GB's). I tried the ffdshow lossless codec, but it doesn't allow me to save in RGB+A mode.
2) I have the episode in pieces so as to put the overlay in the pieces that I want. I have thought of making a seperate avs script for each part (straight avisource for the simple parts and avisource with overlay for the parts that need AFX) and then combine all the pieces in a 10th avs script, where I have the avisource + avisource... command (the argument of each avisource is the respective avs script) plus filters, resizing, subtitles and stuff. Is there any other way to do it or is there a possibility of something going wrong by loading avs scripts into avisource? I've done a little test and things seem to be fine. Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Ergo Proxy
The Agent Of Death
raziel666 is offline   Reply With Quote