View Single Post
Old 2012-10-01, 08:09   Link #4788
Destined_Fate

I would rather we get an HD Destiny - Shinn version considering that the second half of Destiny was all Kira with little Shinn despite Destiny being his show. Than again they gave Athrun his movie specials so I guess anything could happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraYamatoFan View Post
I kept on thinking about that as well. She surely is the most brilliant strategist of all captains in the CE universe. If only Natarle managed to figure out Azrael's true intentions earlier and then kill him, I can only imagine the kind of living hell the Minerva and the other ZAFT forces would have faced with Murrue commanding the Archangel and Natarle possibly commanding another ship in the second war.

Back then, I mentioned that the creators must have a bone against the characters voiced by Houko Kouwashima considering that all 3 of them died. That was some facepalming stuff.
I don't think Natarle would have accepted Kira's plan to just fly around intervening without direction. She's the type that prefers to be in the know is possible and I'm sure she would have found a way to enter the conflict without angering all sides like Murrue and Kira did when they intervened randomly and got Heine killed. Though with a VA like that Heine was screwed anyway, Kira unfortunately was made the scapegoat on that.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote