View Single Post
Old 2012-11-23, 02:37   Link #31
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Rambo View Post
I'm not sure at this stage they'd send in undercover agents, but it REALLY seems like they'd go and interview all the girls who knew the murder victim in the school. From there it'd be...rather trivial to find out who'd she'd been spending the most time with.

Though as has been said before. By the mid point of this episode, the disappearance count of the students at this school was already at 3. Even if the school trys to hush it up, the families are gonna file missing person reports. And three students disappearing from the same school would be something that might seem rather big to the police...unless of course they're purely focused on known instances of psychological disturbances, and pay no attention to missing persons reports.
Well, the police not "moving in on" this school is not a huge deal yet, but this really needs to happen next episode, imo.

This police force is not without its weaknesses, but they've been shown to be generally competent and, more importantly, fast.

I'm hoping that next episode will show a confrontation between Oryo and some of the protagonists. I don't particularly care if Oryo gets "Dominated" or manages to escape, but I do think it's time for this arc to have (or at least near) its climax.