View Single Post
Old 2012-12-14, 09:39   Link #38661
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Eh? I always thought Pre-write Athena being good on it's own. I mean, c'mon, no one else managed to make duplicate machine INTERESTING like you did.
I did like the previous set up of Athena. Only thing is, pre-rewrite Praxidike had no other purpose but being there. It gives people the impression that they're like the Avengers but on a much smaller scale.

The Replicas still retain though. Only this time they get to mob against the Minerva without intrusion from the Silver Gospel or any other IS.

Quote:
Bleeding edge technology in general, but they ended up backstabbing each other because each of them wanted a monopoly.

Fallen Nation Corps are formed by the remnants of that project who called a truce, funding certain terrorist group and made them their puppet. They're pissed when Tabane revealed that she's WAY ahead their league.
Sure is disappointing to be part of them. It's like they got supertech and thought they are the most powerful in the world, only to realize there's someone who possess and even greater power.

Quote:
It was on purpose, but even Tabane is human and not invincible.

By a certain pint, Tabane's machination caused the regression of world order and sparking global war, EVERYONE has their own I.S.-copy (or something that could match them, at least). It's like going from Real life Cold War to Strangereal-level mayhem.
Somehow it sounds like all the OCs in powered-armor fanfics can be thrown in there just for brief-cameo purposes. XD

Tabane is human allright, but her knowledge could potentially beat Einstein's when it comes to the Infinite Stratos.