View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 22:20   Link #40
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ_Walker View Post
Well, that's that. We now know, the Sybil system is bad. Gen was being pretty ambiguous about it, listing some pros and cons of the system - even in this ep where he. . .er gino said that people don't have locks on their doors and no one mistrusts another, but in the next scene we see a BIG con to that. It totally negates it. . .I guess Triple R wins that debate that was in ep13.

Anyway, now that we KNOW that sybil is bad, what's gen trying to say now? He's obviously making some social commentary, but the question is what is he trying to say really? I'm pretty sure he wants us to equate the pp world with todays world so. . .what's he trying to get us to look at?

*flips turns on the Triple R Signal*: {RRR}

P.S. is there any reason why I get logged out of my account if I go afk for like 2 minutes? kinda annoying
I still see it's as grayish as opposed to black and white. I'm sorry if I sound like one of those guys from NRA(I'm pro-gun ban btw) but I think it is the people who are bad as opposed to the Sybil system being totally bad. There are screwed up ppl like Makishima and then there are ppl who are willing to let crime go pass in front of their eyes--with the guy who filmed the entire murder even finding it interesting.Sure there are flaws in the sybil system, but then, the sybil system did prevent most ppl from getting caught up in crime--that's why there's no black and white.