View Single Post
Old 2013-09-20, 08:18   Link #734
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Seii is a Rank 1 Sword. She acts to preserve the balance of the Sword verse by basically countering Narukana. She doesn't seem to care for the Law/Eternal war.

And as for Law Eternals wanting to merge everything together, well, for Temuorin anyway...it seems getting Myuugi's power is a main part of that.
If she doesn't care about the war, then does that mean her sword doesn't care about the origin sword too? I guess when you're at that level your priority will be different than those below you.. Also, what do you mean by 'balance'? I mean what forces that she tries to keep stable?

Also Temuorin is really shaping up to be the main manipulator there

About the law eternal, I remember Ryuutoria somewhat mentioned back in Aselia. I haven't finished Orpha route yet as of my second playthrough now.. but I remember some trivia saying that she's fighting alongside wisdom. Is there some sort of explanation fo this?

Quote:
Aroduc finished translating the whole script in the first week of August. Now we are just waiting for editing to be done, at least enough to get a trial out.
Where did you get that information?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote