View Single Post
Old 2011-06-05, 16:53   Link #45
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
People on this series are often stupid and melodramatic if it's necessary for a plot point...

I think it's necessary to view the Kou and Tohru situations as independent of each other, as it's not an either/or situation - "none of the above" is still the favorite IMO. That's why I think Ohana's total lack of interest in Tohru is relevant whether it helps Kou or not.
That's a bit of an exaggeration, don't you think?

Why exactly did Ohana find it necessary to personally chase down Tohru not once, but twice? Is it really such a stretch to think that maybe this means that Ohana does have some interest in Tohru?

Also...

Quote:

That said, Kou was the one who retreated on his own volition - we just don't know how Ohana would have reacted if she'd seen him. Far, far too much effort has been put into that plot for it to simply become irrelevant and disappear this far from the end. One way or the other, that relationship is going to be critical to the ultimate resolution of things.
Which is why I find your "none of the above" prediction a bit odd. What total trolling from Okada if that's how it ends.