View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 14:54   Link #88
Dr. Casey

A beach episode? That's usually my least favorite type of episode, honestly, they're often kind of bland and they've become horribly overdone the past few years (I mean, beach episodes have been common enough in anime to be called a tradition since before I was born, but lately it seems like literally the majority of shows I watch have one), but I'm not really bothered in this case because the episode looks good to me based on that preview. The scenery around 17 seconds into the preview is really pretty, and the opening song is very nice as expected (I've liked both of the Baka Test openings a lot, the OVA opening probably moreso than the first season's), though I'm trying to avoid listening to it so that it will still feel new whenever Baka Test 2 starts.

Hopefully the premiere date will be announced soon - according to Countdown Anime, every known summer anime except four have had their release date confirmed. Maybe they're saving the best for last, since Baka Test is the best show of the summer season and all.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote