View Single Post
Old 2012-06-19, 06:55   Link #10
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

A friend of the family was telling this story to me years ago. She was telling me about something her friend experienced at an old house (so not someone I know, someone she knows).

In this old house that she recently moved into, this woman would do the laundry in the cellar, where the washing machine and dryer were. A few times down there, with the few light bulbs that hung from the ceiling, she'd see a shadow cast on the walls of a creature scurrying. She said she had no idea what the creature was. The shadow moving along the walls was a hunched over figure where the front arms or legs would scurry but the back of the creature would just drift along the wall. She just thought it was some animal. She would search all around the cellar and she never found a living creature down there. She thought it was strange, but she just thought it was just an animal that somehow got down there. So around this time, her and her husband somehow obtained a litter of kittens. It was about 7 or 8 of kittens. One of the first nights they had the kittens, they put them in a cardboard box on the cellar floor, so that they could have access to the litter box.

They put the kittens down there and went to bed, and the kittens were just crying and crying. They were just crying so loud. It was quiet from where their beds were, but they could hear the kittens. But they heard the kittens crying, and then the woman noticed not all of them were crying, and then only one or two were crying, and then none of them were crying. They stopped crying and she thought "Good, they just decided to give it a rest and go to sleep".

So she goes to check up on the kittens in the morning and she finds all the bodies of the kittens near the cellar door, each one with their neck broken. On the wooden cellar door are a bunch of claw marks, with some blood in the grooves of the claw marks. They were scratching that hard; there was some blood. They were crying so loud and desperately and clawing at the door to get away from that creature, whatever it was. I'll tell you what, that was no animal. So...this woman and her husband started looking for a new house and moved out of that house as fast as they could.

Creepy story, huh?