View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 19:12   Link #43
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I said we could speculate that Jiraiya was also at fault for Sasuke escaping. He knew that Sasuke wanted revenge so bad that he would go with anyone who could offers him power and train him. Jiraiya could have took the iniciative and approach Sasuke to train him, but he didn't. Well, Sasuke has his pride and he wouldn't beg Jiraiya until he decided to train him.
wtf? how is this still Jiraiya's fault? oh yah, how in hell do we speculate that Jiraiya is at fault? He didn't even wanted to teach Naruto until Naruto showed him the sexy no jutsu. so I think it's safe to say that it's sasuke's own damn fault for not knowing who jiriya is and for not knowing the "sexy no jutsu".
-__-;;

Quote:
No. Sasuke did learned those abilities in a two weeks periods. I though the same as you until Hunter and Tramadrama proved me wrong. Sasuke was two weeks in the hospital and the other two weeks training with Kakashi.
er.. ok. But still ALL naruto learned was how to use his chakra and summoned gambunta. HE didn't learn any NEW moves at all. Learning to control Chakra was something Sasuke knew how to do better than Naruto. SO in short, all Naruto did was review what they have learned from kakashi. Don't even gimme that "He summoned Gambunta" crap as his new technique. As I recall, the only way to summon Gambuta is the way he use or the way he gets his chakra- I think it's safe to say that's the same as learing to control chakra.

Quote:
Yes, i'm saying that Naruto won against Neji and Gaara because of Jiraiya and Kyuubi. Jiraiya taugh Naruto how to use the Nine Tails as a second source. If Naruto didn't learned how to used Kyuubi chakra he would have lost against Neji, which he resorted to used to win the fight. The other technique that Jiraiya taugh Naruto was to summon Gamabunta. Naruto had to summoned Gamabunta to defeat Gaara's Shukaku, and no way in hell he would have won if he didn't have learn the Summoning Jutsu by JIraiya. Your reason for saying that he could have won without them(second source of chakra and summoning) but because he was smart, sorry for saying this but that reason is very lame.
omfg! ahahaha!!! U crack me up! So let's just say if Naruto can't summon Gambunta, then how the hell would they have defeated that big ass thing? *sarcasm* "Oh wait! I know! Sasuke to the rescue!!" Yah riiiiight!!! Sasuke expression when he saw Naruto kick Gaara's butt was priceless!! LOL
Now back to what I was saying, Naruto did use some of his chakra or whatever it was to transform Gambuta into kyuubi. He also punched Gaara awake. If I remember correctly, he hit gaara wiht a fatal hit leaving Gaara helpless. He was still moving after all that.
Now rewind back to Neji. He was "SMART" enough to do a kage bunshi in replacement of him while he dig his way to vicotry. His whole scene fooled everyone! HOW is that not smart? He also did the same to kiba. AND don't forget that his fight against Kiba was WITHOUT the kyuubi.

Quote:
I mentioned that Naruto won because he had a Sannin as his teacher something that Sasuke didn't have. I disagree, Kyuubi and Naruto is not like Sasuke and his sharingan. Naruto wasn't born with Kyuubi, it was in planted when he was a baby, thus not natural as Sasuke sharingan because it runs through it blood. As i have said before, if Sasuke decide to be possessed by a demon, in time it will become part of him, but the fact still remains that he wasn't born with it. The same thing go for Gaara, those were power inserted to them. Sasuke was able to learn those techniques becasue he is a genious. Sure he copied of Lee move, because of his sharingan but that something that he was born with it, not planted. The chidori can't be copied, he trained as hard as Naruto to learned.
Oh don't make me go Neji on you! "Naruto was born with Kyuubi because it was his fate! His fate was sealed the moment the kyuubi entered him" ^.^;;
If Naruto dies, the Kyuubi dies. THEY ARE ONE. If Sasuke dies, his sharingan dies. they are one. It also wasn't Naruto's decision to have the kyuubi inside of him. SO how is naruto and kyuubi different from sasuke and his sharingan again?

and one more thing.. READ MY SIG!!!
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote