Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-22, 00:40   Link #15987
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
If you observe our teeth they also point to our predecessors being omnivorous, rather then herbivorous. For one thing we have Canines, which are nigh on non-existent among herbivorous speices. Likewise our molars are "multipurpose".

Homeopathy LOL. Sorry to break it to you, it is just water.

LOL. (Almost) No Hydrogen exists freely floating in the air because it would immediately combust with Oxygen to form water. Meanwhile, everyone knows that actual water exists in the atmosphere, why do you think they're always referring to humidity in weather reports? That's the amount of water contained in a given amount of air. On a humid day I can put out a piece of plastic and water will bead on it. It's old hat.

Such devices do in fact exist that help water deprived areas get water. But there's 2 problems:
1. You only get a trickle, enough to get drinking water, but not nearly enough for crops(most water is used in agriculture...)
2. In arid regions they don't work very well anyway as those areas are notoriously, well, dry.

It also provides endless new opportunities for snake salesman to sell their wares on new fools. For your own sake, take some more classes in chemistry and physics.
If you look at my wording carefully, i said primarily designed as herbivores. We humans can live entirely on plant life and are better equipped to process plant life.

What's people's beef with homeopathic medicine? A homeophat is just a nutricionist. His focus is to give foods that will help you with your illness. Homeophaty focuses on boosting the immune system through nutricion that's all. if you suffer from depression he would tell you take vitamin c for example. Normal medicine has many advantages but it focuses too much on external factors to heal the body, when the body itself has incredible capabilities for self healing. It just comes down to proper nutrition.

As for the machine that makes water, you are correct. It was just careless of my part to believe what the administrator of the Embassy of Sweden told me when I saw the machine and drank water from it.

Last edited by Sugetsu; 2011-08-22 at 10:26.