View Single Post
Old 2013-02-04, 16:14   Link #628
T-6000

*shrugs* Well for me I think the Sailor Moon manga is one of the best I have read so far. And I definitely prefer it over the piles of Cliche Mangas (and anime) out there. I'm personally getting sick of Highschool stories, Harem stories, and stories where the main lead is either an ass, idiot, or Tsundere (I think I'm the only male Manga/anime reader & watcher that absolutely *hates* Tsunderes!).

After browsing through various anime and mangas for well over 13 years, I find myself coming back to the Sailor Moon manga and enjoying it as much as I did when I first picked it up. The Anime hasn't aged well, I'll admit, but the Manga will always remain a timeless classic. And having said that, I know some will laugh at me. But that's how I feel about the series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
By the way...I haven't read sailor moon, does it even have a "dark aspect"? If sailor moon is to be remaked, they should either faithful to the manga....

OR just like the movie batman that completely remaked into dark night the sailor moon could be remaked into a show that have a much more darker aspect...but not as grim dark as madoka...
I wouldn't say that Sailor Moon was a grim series. but it did have some grim moments. Most of them were lightened up or even completely removed in the Anime.

Last edited by T-6000; 2013-02-04 at 17:11.