View Single Post
Old 2007-02-16, 15:33   Link #88
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Oh come on!
You don't think it was a stupid move for Kakuzu to let all his hearts at the same place whereas he has the abilities to split them, to let the clone unchecked whereas he could have dispatched the said hearts to AOE them, to assume that he knew who was the real Naruto whereas Bunshin's main advantage is to trick people this way, to assume this because of the FRS whereas he's fighting a Jinchuuriki with tremendous chakra, to wait patiently Naruto & co to chat and prepare their attack doing nothing whereas he was on the offensive before Naruto arrived, etc.
Well that's fine -even if the only thing Kakuzu had to do to mess up Naruto's plan was to fire his Flame and Wind heads behind him while attacking his target.
Why would it be stupid? The hearts are something he control, right? In that case, if he cannot even control his back, how will separating the hearts that he cannot even control effectively help him?

I have said in the previous chapter thread, and partly in this one; what if the strategy was actually the best possible he had in terms of *what he had given* not *what we have given after the fight ended*? How can you blame Kakuzu, if Naruto was *the only one ever* who was able to use bunshins against him this going-beyond-the-expectations way before?

You know, Kakuzu might be stupid in other ways we currently don't know, but I don't think it is at the level to try something risky against the group facing him, assuming that there would be none around to back them up. If he had acted against them and create and opening, and if there is another group around to attack and kill him, wouldn't you agree with me, that you would consider him again stupid?

Quote:
But enough with the "boohoo you complain about poor Naruto and his fight because you're a Sasuketard" arguement.
Sorry, but I haven't seen any exception to that rule (even though I haven't made that rule).

Quote:
Kakuzu was never gonna win this, he was going down and I don't think I saw anyone trying to arg otherwise. What people are saying is that they wish he was beat differently, that's all.
Nothing too fancy either, the real Naruto Henge into a weapon launched behind Kakuzu while all the clones were taken down Zabuza style would have been enough to do the trick for me.

Just not ignoring all the clones and assuming which one was real, period.
You are critizing what Naruto achieved; considering either what Naruto had done as stupidly simple, and what Kakuzu had done as stupidly, well, just stupid.

But, if you think of just *one* simple detail, which is, for me, one of the likely scenarios, that Naruto has gained an *incredible speed boost* at the last moment, which is beyond Kakuzu's calculations and in a way completely shattering Kakuzu's expectations, doesn't that increase the importance of Naruto's attack and decrease the mistake on Kakuzu's side?

And, in that case, wouldn't that make what Kakuzu had done as not ignoring the clones, but only inaccurately estimating the strength of the clones - in other words Naruto going much above his expectations based on what he had observed so far?
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote