View Single Post
Old 2013-01-05, 14:03   Link #11
Nafi

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I have heard of some of the anime/manga listed, but I have a few questions. I have watched some of the anime listed also (especially Romeo x Juliet).

For Mawaru Penguindrum, can you give me a comparison of another anime on how the romance is? And also for Ghost Hunt (still shocked about the suggestion), how is the romance developed? And is it brought back from time to time? Any comparison of another anime with the same type of romance (amount)?

For Sola, I will read the manga since it is longer.
Nogizawa Haruka no Himitsu I heard of before but never looked into it. By the anime cover I have seen, it looks like a children's romance anime. Does it develop into a serious anime? Not serious to a point where that's all, but does it fit for people who dislike the type of romance in DN Angel? (I don't hate it, I loved the story but wanted the characters to be a bit older).

Kanatagatari I seen on forums before but never looked into it since it was 13 episodes. I just realized that it was 50 minutes (as you pointed out), so I will give it a go. Is there any action? I enjoy when there is action involved (especially since it's fantasy also).

For Kare Kano, I watched around 6 episodes and became bored since each episode seemed to have a simple "dating" theme with them trying to understand each other.