View Single Post
Old 2010-07-27, 15:51   Link #24748
Koveras Alvane
Mastermind Rational
*Author

Send a message via ICQ to Koveras Alvane Send a message via MSN to Koveras Alvane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
Sure you don't wanna live until the full version comes out? Or the real bikini version?
Yes, actually, that's what I meant with "die in peace". The probability that I will die of massive nosebleed and hotness overload at the sight of hi-res version of that picture approaches 100%, so I am already resigned to my fate.

Quote:
And back then, weren't you talking about the sexily scarred bikini Signum?
Yes, I was. But I guess that image was so hot, it burned up the paper it was printed upon, so they had to remove the scars...

Quote:
God I love long haired ladies she looks much better without her ponytail
I... have to agree. Still, her ponytail is as smexy as pretty much everything about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I agree that she's look gerogeous with her hair layed down, but i also like her ponytail. Aside of that, a couple of weeks ago i've imagined Signum cutting her hair short as an apologize for what happens with Cypha. After seeing this pic i feel the urges to travel back in time to deliver a punch to the face to my past self xDU(still i being curious about a short haired Signum, it's like "cut ties with the past and start to grow again from bottom" kind of fashion),
I am torn between trying to burn you as a heretic and supporting your revolution. Short-haired, tomboyish Signum, anyone? Wearing shorts.