Old 2012-09-24, 12:49   Link #766
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Yeah I'm just saying that this kind of ability isn't unheard of in bleach
i know. thats why i posted this just a couple posts before yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
kubo didn't exactly set up rules and limitations when he created the shinigami's powers. some are just so broken and over-powered you can't help but scratch your head at how ridiculous they are. so kyouraku or yamaji's powers don't bug me at all. it's kubo for crying out loud!
just bored here, but i dont see an issue with yama-jii's powers, at least not yet. all his flame techs are external and dont alter his physical form and resurrecting zombies seems legit for a soul reaper, especially the commander and most powerful. shunsui's changes his body into something immaterial. with that type of power how does he even manage to get stabbed so much? i know it plays by rules but the whole thing just seems off to me. it's too complex and the fact that his body can change form doesn't fit for me at all. even the fullbringers didnt get that strange in terms of form change. the quincies do but its dumb. this guy turned into a gorilla, that guy turned into a twinkie... just stick with projectiles and spirit particle weapons please
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote