View Single Post
Old 2010-09-06, 08:23   Link #293
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Barragan: basically did nothing. Ran away from Omaeda's stupid spiked ball when any captain worth their salt would be able to block it with their bare hands.
Not sure if this is actually happened in the manga, all I remember is Barragan claimed two arms, which is more than any other espada managed to do...
Quote:
It's a shame Komamura didn't fight the Espada, I mean he had to use bankai on a fraccion. I can only imagine the trouble an Espada would give him.
I think he used bankai as a lesson towards the bankai-denying Ikkaku at the time, can't really judge his strength from that. He did finish the fight rather fast after all...
Quote:
TL;DR: Kubo can't do continuity...
Ichigo's speed falls into this. Ulq's strength was proportional to his fanbase though, I believe he is way too overrated and his actual power was indeed #4, second release and everything. Masked Ichigo got killed by him, but Stark would have killed two dudes far stronger if not for Shunsui's intervention and Halibel held her own in a 3v1. I believe she also lost to the fan nukes, first to Toushiro and then to Aizen...shame.