View Single Post
Old 2012-07-20, 14:04   Link #335
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoddyofAus View Post
Dude, he has the opportunity to shack it up with the hot teacher? Fuck yes, Okazaki 2.0 is rockin it.
However he does not seem to be interested at all because no matter the teasing from Hadzuki, he was not shocked or flustered at all and easily brushed it off. Hadzuki sighing after he left was also interesting. That whole scene between Yukki and Hadzuki is just rather surprising though.

Satsuki... lol I did not really expect her to get so close to Yuuki so quickly. She definitely seems to be enjoying talking with Yuuki even though he's the opponent. I'm definitely liking her more and more. What I love about this episode so far is the details of the scenes. If we were not shown Satsuki all happy and giggling right after she saw Yukki a ways off, I would have started to be suspicious of her motives of getting closer to Yuuki. However since we were shown that, it shows that she genuinely enjoys Yuuki's company as well.

Satsuki's relationship with Hadzuki is interesting as well. During that scene, I did not feel any hatred really. There's something else to it and not only that, they looked rather sad than angry or hate. Might be more of a family issue rather than just a thing between those two.

Chisato! That "monster" scene of hers was so funny! Love how Yukki tossed the coffee can and she ran after that as well. Also love the fact that she said that Yukki really is precious to her hehe.

The whole politics angle in the first half of the show is also pretty cool. I already liked President Mouri and now like him more because he seems to be really smooth about it (and of course we still don't fully understand his motive yet).
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote