View Single Post
Old 2012-08-17, 21:30   Link #12
garf02

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0x View Post
that is great thanks for your time and effort!!! and also can you just put all your summary on that post alone? just edit it and add the summaries on that post alone so that it will still be on front page for easy access to readers

and just a question if i remember right i read some novel readers saying that the Incarnate System power of Black Lotus is the reason why Sky Raker's legs are permanently disabled right? because in episode 19 of Accel World anime, Megumi is shown as burst linker but she can enter Accel World so that means her brain burst program is still on her, im guessing she has amnesia of Accel World and that some Incarnate System power have given her amnesia about Accel World, so i ask is my speculation true? does Megumi just have amnesia of accel world on the light novels?
They Never explained the issue with megumi avatar.. but im gonna read that part again just to be sure

about Lotus, that was more an speculation / mistake/ misunderstanding. I think we dont even know what lotus IS is,, aside from one point where she turn one of her blades into a hand