Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-27, 09:23   Link #908
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirroha View Post
@ ellessarr: No, pretty sure that Kukuri doesn't have a crush on Shiro. Also, if what Kuroh said is true, the Seventh King's only abilities are to predict the future. And anyway, I can understand why Shiro won't want to use super hella awesome powers to blast Tatara away (in front of a camera no less) if he can help it. Weismann powers are limited - remember the Sword of Damocles?
this make even worse to believe if shiro iss the culpidri if the only colorless king powers is to predict the future this means he can't be on the murder scene because like was told to move from murder scene to school can take at last 1h(not was told if is walking, runing, using a bus, or a car or any other transport means, and again he have too much detailed memories about what happen in school in that day and if the culpidri is a master mind is very easy manipulate the clues to make looks like really was him(place blooded cloths on shiro's room, erase some of the shiro memories go away with pictures from the school who can proof shiro not the murder, and about kukuri, she "too much curious" about some1 to pass most of the episode looking for him, and whenever she appear is close to him and her friend(yuri girl) really get angry when kukuri is near or talking with or about him(like first episode and now),but now kuroh is trying to raising a flag with her, i dont see her falling for the guy who confessed to her because he is too much a supporter char, while she is almost 1 of the main girls(even if her role is to be a fun character) chars of the anime(she, neko and the girl from blue team who i dont remember now the name).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-10-27 at 09:46.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote