View Single Post
Old 2012-05-15, 13:25   Link #28870
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Bluebeard View Post
Eva's not lying, she's just...not saying anything. And after all, who obligates her to do so? Okay, obviously, this entire mess would require at least some explanation on her part, however, was there ever, EVER, any guarantee (always talking about a prime universe, from the general public's point of view) that a serial mass murder case actually took place on Rokenjima? No, there weren't. All they have for thinking that are some message bottles which could have been written by anyone.
I'm not really talking about Eva. At least Eva had the balls to hide the truth by casting herself as the "probable" culprit. There's a big difference between "I'll suffer so you don't have to" and "This information would cause suffering, so it's probably for the best that you don't have it." Which is bogus even if it would cause suffering, because it isn't one's responsibility to decide that.

I still think Eva made a mistake, but at least she paid consequences for her actions and willingly accepted that this would be so.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote