View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 01:28   Link #88
Destined_Fate

If this does get in a SRW I bet they will reveal Izumo and Amata's connection much sooner and find a way to avert this needlessly forced event. Their deaths seemed kinda forced and really, are we supposed to care about a chick that abandoned her young son and than fell into a coma only to wake up than "that" soon after?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beggar View Post
I found Alisia's excuse for abandoning Amata to be stupid. What a horrible parent. Honestly she was better off not giving an excuse at all. Her excuse was very badly written.

Izumo is also a horrible parent. Although, I'll admit him being able to take out the Legendary Aquarion by himself was pretty badass.
Well you have to consider that inside the Aquarion they have...

A possessed chick(Who doesn't seem to be taking the whole "I just lost my body" all that well considering she was breaking down last episode as Mykage trolled away. So I doubt Mykage is able to concentrate with all that crying inside Zessica's head), a Dark Side of someone else(Meaning you don't even have a full person at the main controls) and than you have Mikono.... Yeah.

Last edited by Destined_Fate; 2012-06-11 at 02:01.