View Single Post
Old 2013-02-03, 03:37   Link #2856
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
By saying that if they do succumb to temptation, they are FULLY responsible for what they did and thats obviously not the case.

Sometimes you just cant help yourself and this should be reflected in the punishment..... if the person is to be punished at all. Every person should have the right to commit a mistake and be able to say: look, I am sorry. And people ought to know how to forgive. Especially if it is a nonsense like this particular one we are talking about.
My definition of responsible is "don't be surprised if you get in trouble or caught". Not "you must repent for your actions soon".

And yes, people should have a right to say sorry. Is that what you think I am against?? But should someone shave her head and cry on camera and apologize and apologize on Youtube? I'm not saying that what she did was wrong here (just that I don't like it), but do you feel that is what she should have done?

If your answer is no then I don't understand why you think we're thinking differently.

By the way I've been thinking about this a lot today. After hours (yes I am bored ) I am gradually changing my thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
She's probably just being too attached then, accompanied with possible usual teenage problems. Or perhaps just the later.
I know. I really hope the rule wasn't from some ancient contract from when she was 13. At 13 "no dating" can be seen as protective, but for it to follow her so far in her life so that it prevents her from having age appropriate relationships... T-T
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote