View Single Post
Old 2013-09-15, 03:46   Link #1674
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Well I suggested the crimson hair because thats his "dragon color" rather than because he is Rias' servant. So it would be a sort of reflection of his dragonification ability. Though I think it would be cool with the whole Gremory color scheme.
I see, well then rather then have Ise undergo such a permanent change, once his body stabilizes, which would make all his human friends and parents, that are unaware of the fact that Ise isn't human anymore, wonder what happened to Ise, that caused him to change like that ... it might be possible that Ise is only going to undergo a change like that, whenever he starts channeling a huge amount of power, that comes from his dragon heritage (Great Red and Ophis power, more exactly) without transforming any of his body parts into that of a dragon.

Basically something similar to Sierzechs human shaped Power of Destruction form that he has revealed in volume 12, during the meeting with Hades.

@kusabireika

... Well, I wouldn't start speculating about Vali's descendants when he still hasn't demonstrated any actual interest in women, unlike his rival.

After all, children have to come from somewhere, and so far ... I haven't seen any women that Vali would be interested in...