View Single Post
Old 2008-12-05, 10:30   Link #68
vspirit
...huh?

Fukuyama-han hopped onto the blogging bandwagon recently. Apparently he only started it slightly more than a week ago, on his 30th birthday. It's kinda hard to believe that it's only been so long; he posted in a week what takes me a year to post, maybe longer. To say he's pretty into it is an understatement. He's been updating it so frequently (he updates up to a dozen times on certain days), it's bordering on obsessive. xD

Judging from his entries, one can easily tell he's the romantic and wistful sort. Sappy, if you want me to be painfully direct. Nevertheless, it's a pretty fun read so if you can read Japanese, head on over to his blog and give him a shout-out. He seems to appreciate that a lot.

Oh and if you sign up for an account and add him, he adds you back pretty quick. Or so I heard. I've also been told that there's also a friends-only welcome video that you've gotta friend him for (and possibly get him to friend you back) in order to watch.

Over and out.

EDIT: Apparently you need to sign up for an account first before you can comment. Please do so if you're interested. ^_^

Last edited by vspirit; 2008-12-05 at 11:03.
vspirit is offline   Reply With Quote