View Single Post
Old 2011-06-25, 14:59   Link #70
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Anyway downloaded and give it a blast last night as its always been one of those game that I never got around to playing on PC and its pretty enjoyable but I've no idea how the crafting part of it works.

I assume you find items in-game and use them to craft new stuff ? not that I seen any in-game during my time playing it...
Yep, just keep playing (it has to be online or in offline practice though) and eventually when you die at some point you'll get a randomly dropped item. It'll either be a class weapon or locked crate. When you upgrade to premium there's also a VERY small chance of you getting a hat through random drop as well.

Weapons can also be unlocked through class achievement milestones, however the difference between random drop items is that they can't be traded and if they're used in crafting, the crafted result can't be traded either.

You need metal most of the time for crafting. You can make scrap metal by smelting two of the same weapon together or smelting 2 weapons from the same class. 3 scrap will make a reclaimed and 3 reclaimed will make a refined. So for one refined metal you will need 9 scrap metal in total.

Just take a look at the list of blueprints in the crafting menu and it should tell you how to make everything.