View Single Post
Old 2011-06-06, 18:53   Link #410
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
flintlock pistols and pirate-style sabres?
Ayari/Kanari. Descendants of pirates, daughters of the Yakuza families, R&J style.

Reisen became their impromptu guardian after doing "pre-emptive protection" for the girls (i.e killing their would-be assassins) while Karla feeds them. So much for being "irresponsible".

Reisen : No, I am doing my job of taking care of them; by surreptitiously removing those poor bastards from existence. I have been overpaid a good lump sum, my disappearance was arranged for, and I did my job waxing most of them, therefore I don't see the need to plan for the girls' future well-being.

Karla : At least help me out! One of them is a reckless adventurer, while the other is an otaku! How can I even set them on the right course in their life?

Reisen : It's still not my problem.

Quote:
Handcannon?
Desert Eagle .50AE. The action express rounds should open up holes real nice in Aramid plates.

Add a 10-inch barrel and you get Leon S. Kennedy's signature anti-boss weapon.

Quote:
I need a better idea here...
You could go with the Jericho 941 .41AE, or the Barak SP21.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.