View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 01:21   Link #28
redflame

*pants

Can't.. calm down.. freaking.. kiss was THE BEST!! XD I've been dreaming of the day I'd see the kiss scene, just like a hardcore Shanite fan I am.

Best episode out of all sns episodes. Why? Because of the kiss of course! I've loved everything about this episode, though I'm a little disappointed that they didn't animate Shana singing to Yuji at the end. Oh well, Who cares? J.C staff has done a fabulous job. I thank all the people in J.C staff helped animate this whole series. Also, Yashichiro Takahashi for creating this beautiful story for us to adore!

Good bye Shakugan no shana.. I'll definitely miss you terribly.. and I'll always remember this series. Shakugan no shana will definitely stay in my heart forever.

Now.. I need to calm down.. and go repeat the same kiss scene again...

EDIT: Okay, I've calmed down. Anyway, I loved how they added the very first opening song in the episode and Wilhelmina was blushing. Also, how Shana went full-on spazz when she was fighting with Yuji and how she pwned him But surprisingly, she immediately calmed down from her full-on rage when she flew with Yuji up in the sky. O_o Aside from the kiss, Margery is a more nicer character.. when she fought in the fight I could definitely notice the big change in her and how shes smiling because of Keisaku. Seriously, Love can do wonders.

Last edited by redflame; 2012-03-24 at 01:35.