View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 14:39   Link #2284
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
LOL. I suppose this is where I say I told you so. You could see it from a mile away...I personally don't like it, but it will be fun reading people's reactions and opinions. Seed doesn't leave anyone indifferent.
Of course it was going in this direction, it's been expected since about the time that Zeheart was introduced...hell since the whole idea of becoming a savior was introduced towards the end of the first arc even. It doesn't mean it has to be as bland as Seed's depiction of it was though where Kira effortlessly disabled countless mobile suits in an endless array of stock footage, while being insufferably holier than though. Plus you've got the whole generational conflict of Kio going against Flit to make from some conflict on all sides of the equation. I'm curious to see where they take this, but I'm sure as always a lot of people have already made up their minds that it means we're in for a crappy finish and frankly I'm not at all interested in hearing or considering such opinions if that is the case. Not in the slightest....
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote