View Single Post
Old 2008-03-18, 15:50   Link #218
Mukki

Send a message via AIM to Mukki
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I don't think Pheles' abilities have been revealed at all. To start off with, she was able to fight Sabrac and survive. She created the Reiju Maigo. She was able to create a second entity of herself. She fought alongside Wilhelemina. And she has done all of that, just living off of torches.
Wilhelemina said that Pheles was too dangerous of an opponent, and if she came, it would be a catastrophe. There was no chance of victory.
I think Pheles is powerful enough to be a lord of Guze.

Also, Yuji had no combat experiance, I don't think Margery had any combat experiance, that kid from Margery's past had no combat experiance, and I don't think Wilhelemina was tossing ribbons at people before she became a Flame Haze. But, as Shana said, she has the knowledge of the entire world.

Also, it's not a fanboyish theory until a male agrees with my theory. Until then, it's fangirlish.
Nah, if Pheles was powerful enough to contract a flame haze, she would have been able to have beaten Sabrac. As it stands, do you really think Alastor or the likes would have had trouble with him at all?

Regarding Wilhelmina, there's no saying what happened before she became a flame haze regarding how much experience she had. The only person we've seen a detailed look at before their flame haze life was Shana who was given extensive combat training before being contracted. Wilhelmina sure seemed to see this as normal.

Furthermore, Yuji has no combat experience, but he has the advantage of the Reiji Maigo's keeper that can boost his PoE. Despite that, who has he taken out on his own anyway? Zarovee? That means that a Flame Haze Yoshida would have to stick to murdering old men, or at least people around his level. Thing is, Zarovee had about as much PoE as a torch.

Now, Yuri's a bad example, as he was looked down on by everyone as a flame haze (in fact, he wasn't even allowed to fight), and well, you know what happened to him. If anything, that would illustrate my point.

As far as it being fangirlish or fanboyish - I'm glad you admit it at least