View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 00:48   Link #3570
tsunade666

^I don't think that noobita want Mikoto dead. I think he initially meant it that the academy city dark side seem incompetent to silence a little girl which I understand from my point of view. I also feel lacking in that part for Kamachi. Kamachi can take it into another level of being darker but he isn't doing it and he is letting his main characters scratch free specially his poster girl Mikoto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Unless Mikoto is actually the favorite plaything of up-side narcissistic dude in the tube, I really see no reason why Mikoto still can roaming free in the center of city of devils lurk and do whatever she wants.
The only reason why Mikoto and some level 5 are being left alone is because they are INSIGNIFICANT TO THE PLAN

Like I said. Aleister knew what's happening in his city and something like a pebble in the road is insignificant to him even if it can prick you if you step on it but still overall its insignificant to his eyes. Something like that are better left alone.

and really the darkness that Mikoto is current seeing is just like an opening of the cave. She hasn't even enter or see the middle of it but just a glimpse of it. The only ones I'm sure who knew how dark it is among the current level 5 is Accelerator, Kakine and Mugino and those 3 have black background in the organization.

Lets leave Mikoto alone and as far as irritating it can get. No one kills the poster girl.