View Single Post
Old 2010-10-25, 06:08   Link #388
Hsadman
Lashloseus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartanz1170 View Post
To me it seems like she perished at sea, for all we know she is not coming back to face the music.
But for that aside Makoto did deserved to get punished, his social life already went to hell the moment Sekai told everyone she was pregnant and he was the father. So at that point many people would not talk to him, and he would had probably been expelled or moved away. Murder, however does not solve anything; it only makes things worse and this ending proves it. I was surprised the School or the authorities didn't take notice and keep an eye on them though, even I would had called the police or told their parents or the principle what was going on and asked them to keep an eye on them.
That's what really bugs me. The adults in the anime seem to be incredibly stupid and blind. Plus their parents don't seem to grasp what was going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiritsugane View Post
JUST fifteen minutes Hsadman?

I doubt Kotonoha would come back anyways. Actually I'm almost certain she wouldn't because she had "Makoto" with her. So she was probably alright just dying on sea.

Murder is always wrong unless under the 'correct' circumstances.
15 minutes is long enough for me to steal his Man license :P

- Lashloseus