Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-24, 05:43   Link #2884
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
Guys, I need your help. I think I may have found an item that could get me rich. I don't need it 'cause I don't stack physical resistance but for other monks, this might be really good.

426 armor
167 dex
50 physical resist
50 all resist
72 int
117 life/sec

What do you think I can charge for those bracers in the auction house? I'm having trouble finding similar ones. I found one with cold resistance for 2.8 millions, but those don't have nearly the same armor value. What do you think? 3, 4, 5 millions? Or am I exaggerating?

/edit: nevermind, sold 'em for 4.5 millions. First time that I'm a millionare in D3.
I dunno about EU server, on US that would go for well above 5 million.
No VIT kinda hurts, but it's not cruial. If it had VIT as well as 20 more all resist, I think you could easily fetch 10mil+.

Heck, if you were on US server, you should've just donated it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Thanks for the replies, all of you

1) I prefer solo play

2) My current stats are as follows:
  • Armour: 7037
  • Lowest resist: 368
  • HP: 33141
  • DPS: 8347.72
  • Attack speed: 1.4
  • LOH: 65
3) I can do up to the "The imprisoned angel" part of act I, but i get stuck in Leoric's torture chambers (before the warden) and can't progress any further.
I just zipped passed Act 1 on my barb yesterady,
My armor (unbuffed) was 5k, resist was about the same, HP about the same, DPS is 16k before buffs, and LoH a whopping 1.2k.
Two handed weapon with 965dps. I hate cookie cutter 1h/shield builds, the time it takes to kill anything drives me up the wall.

It was mostly due to build. High enough DPS to burn down an elite pack within the time frame of Wrath super saiyan mode.