Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-17, 13:54   Link #3238
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
And a few more things I would point out about girls :

1. They would wear spaghetti straps and tubes, then complain about how cold the cinema is.

2. They would wear skirts without shorts underneath, stand near transparent railings or the side of the escalators where I could see rainbow colours, but sit cross-legged at a fast-food restaurant.

3. They wear tight fitting clothes and give a angry look if we guys stare at their breasts.

And the most epic of all, they ask if they look fat, but no matter what answer we give, even the "don't know", "huh?" or pretense not to hear, they get offended. There is no right answer to the question!

Seriously, these things are just beyond me.
About clothing: Girls love showing off, but at the same time worry about their dignity being undermined...hence the insecurity that brings questions of the fat type, in which case you must say........endure
Quote:
Walking is good for the health!
Yet girls don't walk with me
Quote:
videogames shopping
Does not compute but yeah, guys can go to the movies, electronics store, TCG/figurine stores, whatever. Same way girls talk about fashion, guys talk about technology.
Quote:
Yeah so I bought that awesome new processor, now my PC can run super windows EX 2 plus in just 30 seconds and with new monolithic kernels I don't have to worry about time allocation for multitasking!
...or something like that

Quote:
And what the hell do you think you're doing up yourself, sonny?
different timezones ftw^^
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote