View Single Post
Old 2011-12-02, 09:27   Link #36
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Maria! You're so cute and adorable! Why can't I be your Onii-Chan! But, as I am not, I am obligued to say that those were some nice shots of her when she was on the floor, certainly kept me focused

What on earth has Stella, the family steward, been told!? She believed that being stared at my Kodaka would get her pregnant? XD That bit made me laugh, but I wouldn't judge Kodaka if something were to happen between them

Sena's father getting drunk in one glass was quite surprising, I thought he's be the kind of guy that would be able to handle at least a few glasses XD He looks like a Samurai in my opinion But it just got funnier the more he drank, it made me laugh even more the less understable and shorter his sentences were after each glass

Sena was in heaven until she ran into Kodaka...naked...where she tripped and fully exposed her behind XD And to top it off, she ran outside naked? Sena not only has beauty, but guts too

Also, is it weird that when I watched the preview, when Yozora was rubbing Sena's back, I saw it more as a sexual act rather than Yozora trying to be mean to Sena?