View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 12:27   Link #28
mystogan
The Lost Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Indeed it was a nice chapter . I don't know about others, but i am not really complaining per se but agree with what others have noted as a kinda big discrepancy. Which is how can the same Kakashi that used Kamui one or two times and was down, do it over and over with almost no consequences.

Also i am personally just noting this and have said that this will most likely be explained. This is kinda huge. Kakashi being able to spam Kamui actually makes him much stronger ( if i dare say close to Kage level). Against pain he died on second Kamui ( using too much chakra), When he absorbed that big Amaterasu he was bedridden for like weeks and finally when he used it one time ( just one time) against Sasuke he couldn't move. Now he has been spamming it non stop.

I personally didn't see any/much issue with this until this chapter. It's cool that maybe we get an additional kamui or two ( saying ok he is overexerting himself), but we have had like so many. Back in chapter 559, Kakashi was saying this will be my last Kamui and after 9 chapters ( few more Kamuis) and he is still at it.

So it's normal to really note it . As why people point out flaws ( i like to call it yet to be explained stuff in case of Kishi ) could be because this is a discussion thread for it .
so the entire deal is with kakashi using kamui more than he did before, well the simplest explanation to it is that, when someone is beaten again and again,later on he feels less pain when beaten again. And we all know that kakashi is very smart, he surely must be concentrating chakra at any moment he gets,
may be he already is at his limited, his body might be feeling great effects of it, but it's his will power that is keeping him together and haven't we seen rock lee do the same thing, even when rock lee's body was torn and his legs and hands were crushed he was still standing to continue to fight,and certainly kakashi can't give up now because of his lack of chakra, not when his friend who he believed to be hero and dead is standing infront of him alive as the villan

and what everyone calls plotholes or flaws, are just things which are later on explained, and it is because they are not explained at the very moment, when they are revealed we can actually see the significance of it.