View Single Post
Old 2013-02-09, 23:10   Link #1241
Chimurry

If Rias its kidnapped I doubt Ise will even think negotiate, remember when Asia was kidnap and Ise response was over over over kick the ass of the guy, even release Asia with pure brute force from the longinus device or when Vali menace to halve Rias and Akeno breasts, when Loki tried to use the puppy to kill Rias or when Shalba send Asia to another dimension, now think what he will do if its Rias, this even before someone blink he is on the way to demolish everything and kick the people in the way if they survive will need machine feeder for a loooonnng time...
I think logic its not useful argument, I understand what you people say, but remember Khaos brigade, their assaults and alliances, even its early to say if there some secret pact between Carmilla or Tepes and Khaos, similar the one between Cao Cao and the baldy, on this one its not clear why he searched to weaken the Alliance power, this front will get highly complicated: Baldy vs Shiva and how the Alliance will respond, cuz they both have high power full people, and one of the main purpose of the Alliance is to establish stable peace could will allow strength themselves in birth rates, avoid extinction, economies, commerce, others (Vol 4).
So, yes I think something could happen to give preamble to Vol 16, maybe even Tepes accepting Gya Suke come back.