View Single Post
Old 2008-08-13, 12:56   Link #16273
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEJeDI6911 View Post
Hi guys! Long-time lurker first-time poster =D. Anyways I don't think I saw an actual real summary of what's been said about that Doujin so I'm going to try to sum it all up.

The person who is dead is indeed Genya (Subaru and Ginga's Father). In the picture of the funeral the people I did not see are Shamal and Teana. From right to left it goes Signum, Vita, Hayate, Nanoha, Vivio (she looks like she doesn't really understand what is going on lol.), Subaru/Ginga, and Fate holding the umbrella.

I could be wrong but as far as I can see these are the people there . Shamal and Teana could be dead too because I don't think I've seen Teana or Shamal in any of the pictures.

Anyways. Going by the summary Hayate becomes the leader of the TSAB after leading a coup d'etat. She does this because the TSAB was doing nothing. She then turns to Jail to make a cyborg army to combat the mass-based weapons that killed Genya and are also killing many people in the universe. Under her leadership the TSAB forsake the ideal of "an organization that did not depend on weapons other than magic to uphold the peace." Of course there were some who did not agree with this.

That would be Fate, Shari, Caro, Erio, and whoever else is with them. I'm not sure who else is but yeah. They stick by their ideals and oppose what Hayate is doing. They are rejected and branded as rebels and they run to the ends of the universe where they meet the enemy which is the cyborg army, and their former comrades.

I think that the Betrayers in the title is Hayate, Nanoha, Signum, Vita and the cyborg army because they betrayed their ideals and started using weapons other than magic to keep the peace.

Fate and co. are the minority and the ones branded as rebels. Nanoha and co. are the majority and are still part of the TSAB and they are the ones known as Betrayers.

Heh that was long =]. But this is what I got from the summary and from the pictures. I want to see the epic battle between Nanoha and Fate D=. Can't wait~~~.
Epic win is pic

Sure clears a whole lot up.

+cookies

I also like your deeper take on the title BetrayerS. On the surface it is easy to see who they are...the rebels. But the term can also apply to how Hayate and co betrayed not only TSAB (lol another rebellion) but also their old views. Asking Jail for help was a definate no no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
This is one of the most epic crack I have read. Drama! Moved by human hands! No cosmic horrors, no gods; just humans, facing their own sins, mistakes and sorrows!

Spoiler for TSAB's Anthem:
HAHA!

What has Hayate become...

And funky war tune ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
He did Sword Dancer, then Sword Dancer II and then III. Wouldn't be strange if this ends up leading to just another release in a later Comiket.

The way I presume it looks to be, I'd say Himura is touching on something I thought StrikerS never dared to touch for Hayate within 100 feet, but instead did it in a horrible manner for Regius. The brink of a leader becoming a necessary evil to enforce peace and justice, where even if too much passion betrays the intent, the intent is meaningless if the half-hearted passion is powerless.

These 'new' threats probably shook the foundation of TSAB, and Genya's death was just the last straw for Hayate to sink into Regius/High Council's footsteps by cooperating with Jail, which leads to the new TSAB, which depending on the story's turn of events, may or may not had defeated this new threat, but still face rebellion from naysayers of the new 'dark' TSAB.

I'm interested to see how Graham's (( if that is him )) is being tied to this. Graham vs Hayate?

Edit: ack, Ninja-ed. Or should I say Jedi-ed?
I had no idea. I think I must check up on this sword dancer doujin too

In any case this is the thing that us fans has been waiting since StrikerS started but never recieved. When people die, they STAY DEAD >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Where else do we take it? This isn't exactly an official manga, and I don't think one doujin is enough to warrant its own thread.
Indeed but perhaps the merchandise thread is the next best place ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2008-08-13 at 13:11.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote