View Single Post
Old 2012-02-16, 14:01   Link #18
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
So just about everybody betrays Shu because of one episode of him losing to the Dark Side, which only happened because one of his closest friends died in his arms? Wow, I feel like I want to be one of those bad guy guards and mow these idiot, jackass kids down with a machinegun. Maybe come in close and shotgun the ones I really don't like, like Arisa......

He should just take Inori and run off somewhere. These @$$hats obviously don't want his help, despite them having been saved by him before, so why the hell should he care what happens to them?

Of course, then that wouldn't make him the hero. I'd bet this turns out to be the shock treatment he needs to pull out of the Dark Side and go back to being Shu the Hero, and not Shu the Dark Hero from last episode. Get himself another power, put Gai in his place, and show those idiots how they tried to screw over the good guy.

By the way, maybe I didn't pay enough attention to some parts (I couldn't stand the revolt against Shu), but where did Ayase and Tsugumi stand on this? Did they betray him too?