View Single Post
Old 2012-05-27, 16:53   Link #2056
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

THE what hack?

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
So how's everyone feedback about the game so far after 2 weeks release?
It's a great time sink and way to screw your hand up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
What i found from the net is: the non-casual players are pretty much on the end game now, and the only thing stopping people from grinding items repeatedly in Inferno was due to the spike of damage there (1 hit dead pretty much) of general monsters
Uh... I'm technically casual and I'm on Inferno right after skeleton king. Just farming, since the forest there is great for DH. Damage is a problem but with the right skill build you just don't get hit. I went though Hell just one-shoting everything. Act 1 inferno isn't that hard, mobs may do a lot of damage but they don't have that much hp, so you can just kill things off before they kill you (and no it's not oneshot, but something like 2 shots, though you usually dodge a little so you do actually have survivability; gloom's 65% dmg reduction can help you tank a little too). Just buy some 850 DPS weapon (or 1k+ one if you're rich) and just go crazy. Current Inferno build: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...RgT!ZTe!YbccYZ (pump crit chance and crit damage, and get scoundrel for even more crit). Can't speak for the later acts but at least in the beginning it's not nearly as hard as people and blizzard make it out to be, just gear dependent.