View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 00:22   Link #684
wisteria233

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeX-kun View Post
Can we keep this discussion on a civilized level please. justavisitor hasn't said anything insulting or disrespectful from what I've read so let's just keep this civilized.

As for the topic at hand, it's just like the ending of the TV series. Alto never actually made a decision about his feelings towards Sheryl and Ranka respectively. Now we can make assumptions about who he "loved more" so-to-speak but neither side can claim it with absolute certainty.

Now the scene in the TV series is as controversial as it gets considering we don't even see them kiss although one can assume that's exactly what he did if we take Alto's actions prior to the camera moving away into account. But I wouldn't take it as far as saying that they had sex precisely because of the predicament Sheryl was in. She's sick and dying. She just woke up from feinting for god knows how long. If I were Alto, sleeping with her would be the last thing on my mind. I'd be more worried about taking care of her and staying by her side until the end which is exactly what he wanted to do for her sake.
I was referring to what he posted regarding STDs that could be treated, which was inappropriate no matter which way you look at it.

Again timing, not everyone can think logically when they are in an emotional situation. And if they were just kissing then why bother to pan up to the sky?