View Single Post
Old 2012-09-25, 16:10   Link #2429
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Okay, here is all the text I can translate right now from the images. (Some of the text is still too fuzzy, so I'll have to wait for better images for those.)

Quote:
RZX-3F7 Bradford:
An experimental transformable Knightmare Frame developed by the Steiner family, an engineering noble family that serves the Weinberg family, for the sake of the development of the personal frame of the Knight of Three, Gino Weinberg. It is deployed by the Glinda Knights and serves as Leonhard’s personal frame. In the current situation where the Float System is still not generalized, the Bradford is a frame developed for the purpose of obtaining air superiority among KMFs, and the operational data from this frame is utilized for the later RZA-3F9 Tristan.

Weapons:
-2x exclusive-use Dual Arms (KMF mode: Tungsten Steel Blade, Fortress Mode: Linear Rail Cannon)
-2x Megiddo Harken
-Hadron Spear

Fortress Mode:
It can transform into Fortress mode and fly with an electric-powered plasma propulsion motor.
It seems the Bradford doesn't have a Float System, but instead an advanced jet engine. A bit disappointing, but at least they kept the Fortress mode.

Quote:
Agravain:
A black KMF piloted by the mysterious man “Wizard”. Considering the position of Wizard’s true identity*, it is highly likely that the Agravain is a frame developed in secret with Britannian technology and engineering.
*Well, this is obviously a reference to Wizard's true identity as
Spoiler for Wizard's true identity:

Some interesting stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to provide full images for this chapter in a few days.

Last edited by Eternal Dreamer; 2012-09-25 at 16:25.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote