View Single Post
Old 2009-12-14, 04:07   Link #1740
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Things die in their infancy all the time. Take infants, for example.

An end does not equate to full potentail or "adulthood", it simply means it's not continuing any longer. A key trait of shounen series is that they're typically expected to last for a few years before ending, if they're successful. When a series only reaches 30 chapters out of a typical 400, 300, 200, or even 100 chapters, then it is at a beginning level (or in its infancy if you prefer).
If infant is dead then thats what its adulthood was. Death is the final line, you cannot have more potential than it.

Thats why dead or cut is the potential fulfilled since you do not have more 'growth' than this. But it is obvious that you believe that death does not matter to the potential and potential is something that escapes death (or being cut if we talk about manga) boundaries. Well good luck to you, but for me the death/cut is the final stop and the full potential because thats where it ends all-together.

Quote:
Anyway, I hope this one day makes it into the Big 3 after naruto/bleach end so all you haters can have plenty to hate on. xD And so I can get my never-ending Medaka anime. >.>
Gee, manga does not suck in sells (but isnt something very great either) and is always in the last five in ratings and you already start dreaming about Big Three?

It is good to be optimistic, but too big amount of that can make people look like fools.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote