View Single Post
Old 2009-10-21, 03:37   Link #53
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
The actual content of the words has yet to be clarified (the context is also not very clear). Considering he has been a long time friend of Shanks, considering that he might have seen a lot of pirates growing strong over the years, knowing how they begun, it is perfectly normal for him to praise Luffy's potential.

But unless Luffy does some extraordinary thing there, I don't see a reason to give a lot of weight to those words. Cause we all know Luffy is still not strong enough. And there is quite a big gap between him and the peak he is aiming for.

For the ending, we already know what that will be, and that may carry even a stronger meaning compared to what Mihawk might be referring to.
Well the spoiler line was

(He was thinking to himself Luffy may be the most powerful man on the sea, because he gains alliance and friends everywhere he goes, even his former enemies)

So i see mihawk talking about luffy influence not his fighting power.

Allot of great powers in the OP world have help him or he has some sort connection to.

Of course this could nja being wrong again or making things up .

Quick edit saw some pics man WTF how many PX are there . Luffy vs mihawk takes allot of the chapter from the pics i see.

Last edited by andy; 2009-10-21 at 04:05.