Old 2012-03-30, 08:07   Link #20605
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

And a possible nuclear winter in Asia :

Insight: Obama's North Korean leap of faith turns to ashes

Japan goes off script at nuclear summit to slam North Korea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comment
Here’s a thought…they launch, they get no aid. I don’t know why we give in to their games. Throw the few hundreds tons of food to the poor in America, not North Korea. Maybe they will get the picture.
As much as I want the malnourished NK civilians to receive aid, I think dropping enough thermobaric munitions to level the entire place would be a much better option. Death is a mercy compared to suffering.

LMT and RTN are going up. Let's hope they don't get ready for war and keep alongside the sentiment of sell-in-May, and thus the business cycle. Besides, jeopardising Obama's chance in politics has problems twofold - the arms industry is going to keep going up and money is going to flow out of the other sectors towards there, we lose the last shot at cleaning up this damn financial mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Currently the "melt price" (silver content value) of a single 1964 year quarter (25 cent piece) or earlier is about $5.80 as of today (3/29/12).
Silver is hovering between $32-33 per troy ounce, approximately $1.06 per gram. Copper is $3.80-$3.85 per pound, approximately $0.008 per gram. I read from Wiki that an American penny is 4.4oz, which is around 124g, meaning it costs close to $0.025 per penny (copper content 2.5%). Can someone please tell me, why does the PLATING cost more than the coin itself in US?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2012-03-30 at 08:24.