View Single Post
Old 2010-03-12, 17:48   Link #2186
redadonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
'Experience'? Sounds like it's referring to Touma than Imagine Breaker... I mean, what kind of experience does it need?

Hey, a thought just occured to me- Maybe the Holy Stone in his hand is somehow making Touma more stronger and resilience. I mean, between the events of volume 7 to 12, Touma has been in and out of the hospital three times, while the injuries that Kuroko and Himegami took kept them in the hospital all this while...

If the Holy Stone is a divine Artifact, maybe it's trying to protect it's host?
Terra was referring to touma actually, he even joked about touma losing his memories and it caught touma off guard. (also mikoto) After touma confirmed that he indeed lost his memories terra started explain to touma what IB really is, he was only able to give out hint like "Think about why that power is on you right hand" before one of the 6 wing used crater blade on him. He escaped though, but didn't finish explaining things to touma.

If you take account on how touma don't have a solid personal reality and the fact he's branded as a lv0, then the key to powering up IB could indeed be training touma's mentality. (getting higher calculation ability to speed up the IB's process or strengthen PR to allow it to have a wider effective area are my guesses.)

Don't think the stone would do anything, index did say that IB's existence it's self was twisting/destroying the balance/order of the current system constantly on a small scale. My guess is that touma's own existence is altered by IB and is some what close to saints or ethereal been. Heaven canceler was pretty amazed that the right arm was able to be reattached back perfectly after been sliced off and commented "Is you body made out of fantasy?"..... that might just have been right.