View Single Post
Old 2011-11-11, 01:36   Link #801
Fermat

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
And on that note, if QS is used by completely Awakening one's arm, why does Irene/Clare's arm not take on it's Awakened appearance when using it?
I've actually wondered about this myself. I support BlackMagister's theory. Perhaps the QS is actually a sliver away from 100% release and not an actual 100% release, but the added statistic from that miniscule percentage of yoki is too insignificant, so Irene just says it's essentially a full awakening anyway.

As for awakened forms, I'd love it if Roxanne's form had a "many faces" theme to it, i.e. a distorted but discernibly jovial face opposite/back-to-back with an angry face, perhaps even more, just to be consistent with the "Love and Hate" nickname. And then her main body may be an amorphous mass of tentacles akin to The Destroyer, constantly changing shape and attacking with projectiles of various shapes and sizes and such, to be consistent with her ability to mimic other techniques.

As for Hysteria's form, a cheetah, perhaps? Maybe even something resembling a spine-tailed swift? There's a serious lack of significant flying ABs (Priscilla aside, of course), so maybe it's about time we had another one. Anyway, all I know is that it has to be pretty, or Hysteria will be very, very unhappy.