View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 06:22   Link #1078
SkyFlames
Silver, the Second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It seems like she truly died. Both Kimimaro's father and the teacher survived because that had something to lose: their children/wife/basically anybody close to them. However, Jennifer appeared to be all alone. My guess is that there was nothing the financial district could take away from her at the moment, other than her own life; that's why she died after going bankrupt.

Or maybe it was simply because she got injured too badly. Entres lose money when they get injured, so what happens if someone attacks them after they went bankrupt? Maybe Q kept eating her even after she went bankrupt... a disturbing thought.
Spoiler:

I got to the point of thinking 'how the hell this doesn't got a manga/light novel?', they skipped many fights that were really interesting. Other thing that I haven't see too often on anime is the english speaking, which this one got (America's Makaki was 100 times better than Japan's ). Definitely a really original plot and pretty well developed, without any useless filler and straight to the point.

Also I was specting a Angel Beats! ending style, with Kimimaro and Mashu meeting each other again at the new reality, and for a moment the show fooled me near to the end, but I guess she it is going to be his daughter after all.

Masakaki coming at the end makes me think if there is gonna be a second season (doubtfull, since they closed almost every part of the story), anyone knows anything about it?