View Single Post
Old 2011-04-09, 03:22   Link #629
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Yup , Olaf isn't OP & weak , this is why i like him Mana isn't a great problem , the thing is his damage , he needs more armor pen. Well at least for me , i build him with a wriggle + youmuu then Warmog, Frozen mallet , atma , for boots depends Mercury or Swiftness.
Early gank at lv4 after the jungle (no back yet) you can make some kills on lane/mid or the jungler on their team(with back) Easy to destroy a jungler when you know his route. I destroyed the olaf on their team and he ends up on ragequit... same for nocturne. But champ like Shaco , Nunu , it's impossible , except if they are low hp. I always take Smite&Exhaust.
Lol Rally , i don't feel the need for this amazing summon

Anyway , i want to talk about Teemo.. why almost all kikookidplayers are playing him srly !
Cuz of his Kikooskills ? Blind-AApoison-Run-Blind-AApoison-Run-Blind-AApoison-Run-Blind-AApoison-Run- Spam champ everywhere.... Run Run Run with Flash & Ghost...
Almost all teemo that i met in my team , are playing solo... they farm , farm , farm , play hide&seek , no 5v5 even if our tower is down... Yesterday , i had enough of the player... 330creeps kills , so what? Never help , never on the teamfight.... Add an Alistar AD best game ever... but even , 4v5 we played well , just , at late game , it's not possible to win... well , fortunately , normal game.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote